[R-meta] multivariate meta-analysis assuming the correlation

Filippo Gambarota ||||ppo@g@mb@rot@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Nov 7 08:42:45 CET 2021

Thank you Reza,
So If I get it correctly, for my situation need to create a
block-diagonal matrix with all off-diagonal elements equal to
variances * my assumed correlation and use the "UN" argument for the
matrix structure within rma.mv function. In other terms is like
assuming a compound symmetry structure but creating a custom V matrix