[R-meta] Help computing effect size of two-choice test (binary response)

Nathalia Ximenes Gonçalves xg@n@th@||@ @end|ng |rom u@p@br
Wed Nov 3 16:17:30 CET 2021

Dear Michael,

I agree with you. My interest in converting the proportions is because the
majority of my data are means or odds, so I wanted to include these
proportions in the same meta-analytic model.

Nathalia