[R-meta] mean-variance relationships introduces additional heterogeneity, how?

James Pustejovsky jepu@to @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Nov 2 14:12:32 CET 2021

HI Luke and listserv,

I wrote up some thoughts on the question of using standardized mean
differences to analyze outcomes measured as proportions:
https://www.jepusto.com/mean-variance-relationships-and-smds/
Thoughts, comments, questions, and critiques welcome.

James