[R-meta] Help computing effect size of two-choice test (binary response)

Nathalia Ximenes Gonçalves xg@n@th@||@ @end|ng |rom u@p@br
Wed Nov 3 02:31:40 CET 2021

Dear Wolfgang,

Many thanks for your answer! I don't have any experience with proportions
in meta-analysis. Are they comparable to standardized means and odds ratio?
Is it possible to convert proportions to hedges's g?

Thanks,

Nathalia