[R-meta] Help computing effect size of two-choice test (binary response)

Tue Nov 2 07:32:03 CET 2021

Dear Nathalia,

Based on this description, it seems to me that all that you can estimate from these studies is the proportion (or some transformation thereof) of predators that choose prey with chemical defenses. The choice (prey with chemical defense or prey without chemical defense) is an outcome, not a 'treament'.