[R-meta] Why does rma.mv does not show the same results as robumeta?

Cátia Ferreira De Oliveira cm|o500 @end|ng |rom york@@c@uk
Sun May 23 19:53:59 CEST 2021

Thank you for your quick response!
Is there any good source of information on which option would be the most
adequate for meta-analysis with dependencies, i.e. whether one should just
use a) rma.mv; b) rma.mv + robust() or clubSandwich() or c) robumeta?

Thank you!

Best wishes,

Catia

--