[R-meta] Compiling different design in the same met-analysis

Gerta Ruecker ruecker @end|ng |rom |mb|@un|-|re|burg@de
Tue May 4 11:25:15 CEST 2021

Hi Gladys,

Note that separate meta-analyses is not the same as subgroup analysis.
If you do a subgroup analysis (in the Cochrane sense), you have design
as a moderator and obtain a treatment-design interaction test, which you
don't get if conducing separate analyses. Therefore I would prefer to
present all in one.

Best,

Gerta