[R-meta] Three-level meta-analysis using netmeta

Natan Gosmann n@t@n@go@m@nn @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Mar 22 08:28:15 CET 2021

Many thanks, Wolfgang!
We are also performing meta-regression analyses using this three-level
network approach, so, as you mentioned, this is a major advantage of using
metafor on this project. Your comments were really helpful!

Best,
Natan

Livre
de vírus. www.avast.com