[R-meta] sample variance estimation of an effect size (reponse ratio) using confidence limits

Diego Grados Bedoya d|egogr@do@b @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Mar 18 09:47:25 CET 2021

James,

Thank you for the example (I followed those steps). However, it is not
clear to me yet if including the number of comparisons (n) of the effect
size (if it is available) will result in a different estimate of the
variance (based on *variance = (n^2 * (mean_ effect_size - lower_limit_
confidence_interval)) / 1.96)*. For instance, if n would have been provided
in your example?

Diego