[R-meta] multi-level random effects meta-analysis: valid funnel plot & Egger's test?

Mon Mar 15 12:57:59 CET 2021

Dear Jennifer,

A google search of the archives with:

site:https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-sig-meta-analysis Egger rma.mv

brings up some relevant discussions; and maybe more with different search terms.