[R-meta] IPD meta analysis / complex survey design

GOSLING Corentin corent|n@go@||ng @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Mar 5 12:35:50 CET 2021

Dear Prof Viechtbauer,

Thank you so much for your very clear answer.

We really like this solution. As soon as we have completed the
meta-analysis, I will keep you updated on the results.

 Again, thank you so much for your insights

Corentin Gosling