[R-meta] (no subject)

Garance Delagneau g@r@nce@de|@gne@u @end|ng |rom mon@@h@edu
Fri Jun 18 15:29:07 CEST 2021

Dear Wolfgang,

Sorry for the lack of information and thank you so much for the detailed
response I really appreciate it. I am indeed using the aggregate function
I’ll make sure to double check my calculation using the method
outlined in Borenstein's
manual but your explanation made complete sense.

I am currently separately analyzing studies which reported various effect
sizes and then combining them all once a composite effect size is being
calculated. Is that what you would suggest doing? I’m also wondering what
you would suggest to do for studies which reported effect sizes for both
different measures and timepoints (eg 2 effect sizes at time point 1 and
two others at time point 2).

Thank you very much
Kind regards
Garance

--
*GARANCE DELAGNEAU*
PhD Student (Clinical Neuropsychology)

M: 0452 323 762
E: g <elinor.fraser using monash.edu>arance.delagneau using monash.edu