[R-meta] ES and meta-analysis for single-case studies

Filippo Gambarota ||||ppo@g@mb@rot@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Jul 20 18:08:04 CEST 2021

Hello!
I would like to perform a meta-analysis where a lot of studies report a
single-subject analysis compared to a control group (this is very common in
neuropsychological literature). I've found some literature
(e.g., Crawford-Howell, 1998) where t-test and the respective effect size
are proposed for that kind of analysis, however I'm not totally sure if
it's possible to compare classical control-patients studies with this
case-control design. Do you have some suggestions?
Thanks!
Filippo