[R-meta] escale ROM or SMD

Lukas Dylewski dy|ew@k|91 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Jul 14 21:59:45 CEST 2021

Hi James,

thank you very much for your help!

I checked and I think that proline is measure as a ratio scale. The proline
unit is given as μmoles proline / g of the fresh or dry weight of plant
material.

I have another technical question
I would like to calculate the mean effect size for one of the category
moderator: plant type (coniferous and deciduous separately) based on the
full model including all fixed effects. Does this code correct?

m <- mean(hedges$logmass)
n <- mean(hedges$drougth.day)

For conifeorus:
predict(res1, newmods = c(m, m^2, 0,n,n^2))

For deciduous:
predict(res1, newmods = c(m, m^2, 1,n,n^2))

Once again thank you for your help I  appreciate it.

Best
Lukasz

wt., 13 lip 2021, 23:25 użytkownik James Pustejovsky <jepusto using gmail.com>