[R-meta] Accounting for baseline differences in meta-analysis

Dr. Gerta Rücker ruecker @end|ng |rom |mb|@un|-|re|burg@de
Thu Jan 28 12:35:05 CET 2021

Dear Gladys,

An obvious approach would be to take the post values (or, equivalently,
the change scores) as an outcome, and the baseline values as a covariate
in a metaregression model.

Best,

Gerta