[R-meta] Accounting for baseline differences in meta-analysis

Gladys Barragan-Jason g|@dou86 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Jan 28 10:49:25 CET 2021

Dear all,
I would like to know how to take the baseline difference into account in
meta-analysis of the impact of a treatment on experimental data in which
the baseline of the control group is different from the baseline of the
treatment.
For now, I am using the post- means and SD of the control and the treatment
group (and the rma.mv function) and also the pre-post values of the
treatment group but I don't think this is correct and I am not sure how to
proceed.
Any advice?
Thanks a lot in advance.
Best regards,
Gladys

Gladys Barragan-Jason, PhD.  Website
<https://sites.google.com/view/gladysbarraganjason/home>

Station d'Ecologie Théorique et Expérimentale (SETE)

CNRS de Moulis

[image: image.png][image: image.png]