[R-meta] Meta-analysis on positive and negative outcomes: Is it correct to take the reversed r values?

Gladys Barragan-Jason g|@dou86 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Jan 19 09:42:47 CET 2021

Thanks a lot Wolfgang.
That is very helpful.
Best,
Gladys

<https://sites.google.com/view/gladysbarraganjason/home>

Station d'Ecologie Théorique et Expérimentale (SETE)

CNRS de Moulis

[image: image.png][image: image.png]