[R-meta] MLMA - shared control group

Jorge Teixeira jorgemmtte|xe|r@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Aug 31 10:04:35 CEST 2021

Thanks Wolfgang and Reza - I have made some progress, at least.

Yes, I am thinking about 3-level MA.

Just 2 last points:

1) Is V** supposed to be equivalent to a certain default correlation value
in impute_covariance_matrix(). (IE. r=0.5)?

(** --> V
<- bldiag(lapply(split(dat, dat$study), calc.v))
)

The 2 methods seem to give different results, across multiple r values.

2) r values are pretty much based on "expert" opinion and faith? We don't
have tools to assess which value would be the best choice?

Thanks!

Viechtbauer, Wolfgang (SP) <wolfgang.viechtbauer using maastrichtuniversity.nl>