[R-meta] Demonstrations on metafor website

Reza Norouzian rnorouz|@n @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Aug 29 23:32:42 CEST 2021

Dear All,

I sometimes fail to easily/efficiently find demonstrations of analyses
performed by Wolfgang on metafor's website.

For example, I once referred someone to metafor's website for a
demonstration of a longitudinal analysis using "dat.ishak2007" which I
had seen a few months prior. But I was later told that searching
either the term "dat.ishak2007" or "longitudinal" returns anything on
metafor's website. There was also no mention of it under the "Analysis
Examples" or the "Tips and Notes" tab.

I'd appreciate it if someone could explain to me how we can
efficiently search through/find the demonstrations on metafor's
website (the above-referenced demonstration makes a good example)?

Kind regards,
Reza