[R-meta] correlation between pre and post test?

Philippe Tadger ph|||ppet@dger @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Aug 26 11:12:43 CEST 2021

Hi YA,

Yes, you can use the SMD of the post-measures, but it's the least
interesting option (because you drop information).

For Riley alternative model you can use metamisc::riley