[R-meta] correlation between pre and post test?

Philippe Tadger ph|||ppet@dger @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Aug 25 14:54:41 CEST 2021

Dear YA

You can use correlation imputations from similar studies, or if this is
not available you can use a mean difference estimation (not SMD) between
the post and the change scores. If all the studies present pre and post
(and you don't have any study with change score) you can do a SMD only
using the post measures. All of this are common practices that you can
find in Cochrane book, and basic MA books.