[R-meta] Difference between univariate and multivariate parameterization

Farzad Keyhan |@keyh@n|h@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Aug 18 22:41:15 CEST 2021

Dear Wolfgang,

This is a very interesting demonstration, thank you! (Of course, I'm too
scared to probably fit such models, esp. if there are additional studies
with just few estimates)

As a follow-up, is there any difference in the interpretation of
correlations among random-effects when using "UN" vs. "GEN"?

Thanks,
Fred