[R-meta] metafor: Categorizing a continuous moderator in random part of rma.mv

Jack Solomon kj@j@o|omon @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Aug 16 19:37:12 CEST 2021

Dear Luke,

It's possible that what you are looking for is available in struct="GEN"
(not yet documented). I'm not sure it's going to be relevant to what you're
doing, but I just offered some thoughts on it here:
https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-sig-meta-analysis/2021-August/003061.html .

Kind regards,
Jack