[R-meta] Meta-Analysis: Proportion in overall survival rate

Thu May 28 13:13:07 CEST 2020

Use atransf=plogis or transf=plogis. help(forest.rma) to read about the purpose of these arguments. But this won't give you percent, but proportions. If you really want percent, then use atransf=function(x) plogis(x)*100 or the same for transf.