[R-meta] Meta-Analysis: Proportion in overall survival rate

ne gic neg|c4 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu May 28 09:19:53 CEST 2020

Dear Gerta,

Thank you, I take note. For simplicity, I restricted the meta-analysis to
proportions estimated from Kaplan-Meier curves, which was about 96% of the
studies.

I greatly appreciate the clarification.

Sincerely,
nelly