[R-meta] Meta-Analysis: Proportion in overall survival rate

Dr. Gerta Rücker ruecker @end|ng |rom |mb|@un|-|re|burg@de
Wed May 27 22:16:36 CEST 2020

Dear Nelly,

I forgot to add that my suggestion was thought as an approach when
mixing directly reported proportions and proportions estimated from
Kaplan-Meier curves (with the caveat I mentioned before in my first post).

However, if you really restrict your analysis to those studies that
offer a Kaplan-Meier estimator, you may not need this proportion
approach at all, if standard errors/confidence intervals for the
Kaplan-Meier curves at time point 2 years are available. Then you could
take these standard errors as se in the rma call.

Best,

Gerta