[R-meta] Meta-Analysis: Proportion in overall survival rate

ne gic neg|c4 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue May 19 15:00:13 CEST 2020

Dear Gerta,

Thank you for your reply.

Correct, I want to pool survival proportions (single-arm), not hazard
ratios (comparing two arms).

But you raise some important points and I shall first have to re-evaluate
each study to see if they all adjusted for covariates, and which.

In case of further questions after re-checking them, I shall respond to
this email.

Thanks!

nelly