[R-meta] Testing multicollinearity between categorical predictors

Rafael Rios b|or@|@e|rm @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Jun 19 16:35:00 CEST 2020

 Dear Wolfgang,

Yes, it is. Yes and no for each moderator. I am also evaluating their
interaction.

All the best,

Rafael.

*Prof. Dr. Rafael Rios Moura*

*sciencia amabilis *
Coordenador de Pesquisa e do NEPEE/CNPq
Laboratório de Ecologia e Zoologia (LEZ)
UEMG - Unidade Ituiutaba

ORCID: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-7911-4734
Currículo Lattes: http://lattes.cnpq.br/4264357546465157
<http://orcid.org/0000-0002-7911-4734>