[R-meta] Problems using rma.mh

Tue Jun 16 15:24:27 CEST 2020

I've fixed the printing issue in the devel version:

https://github.com/wviechtb/metafor#installation

With respect to your notes:

a) Sounds right. Whether the resulting tests work properly then is another question.

b) Correct. Without some adjustment, the individual log odds ratios cannot be computed and neither can the Q-statistic then.