[R-meta] Publication bias/sensitivity analysis in multivariate meta-analysis

Huang Wu hu@ng@wu @end|ng |rom wm|ch@edu
Sat Jun 13 21:57:01 CEST 2020

Hi all,

Greetings. I have some questions about publication bias/sensitivity analysis. First, are publication bias and sensivity analysis the same thing? If not, how are they different?
Second, I saw people use funnel plot, fail-safe N, Egger�s regression test to test publication bias (http://www.metafor-project.org/doku.php/features), are these methods applicable to multivariate meta-analysis? Thanks.
Third, what do you recommend to do publication bias/sensivity analysis in multivariate meta-analysis? Thanks

Best wishes
Huang