[R-meta] Problems using rma.mh

David Fisher dj||@her81 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Jun 12 12:50:18 CEST 2020

Dear Gerta,

Thanks -- it's good at least to know that it's not only me seeing the error :-)

Regarding continuity correction: I agree;  but given that a correction
is sometimes applied even to Mantel-Haenszel pooling in extreme cases
(such as when all studies have zero events in the same arm, as in my
example), I wondered whether a similar argument could/should be
applied to other associated statistics.

I have copied Wolfgang into this email:  Wolfgang, could you take a
look at the issue with rma.mh, please?

Many thanks,

David.