[R-meta] Problems using rma.mh

Gerta Ruecker ruecker @end|ng |rom |mb|@un|-|re|burg@de
Fri Jun 12 11:54:49 CEST 2020

Dear David,

With "I can't locate" I meant that I see the same error, but don't know
why :-(

With respect to the homogeneity statistics you asked for: I don't think
they are implemented, this would be a question for Guido (who will be
back at work on Monday). I don't find any hint to them when typing
help(metabin).

In principle, I think it preferable to avoid continuity corrections.

Maybe Wolfgang can solve the problem with rma.mh and also answer the
other question?

Best,

Gerta