[R-meta] Overlapping CIs with significant difference among subgroups

Rafael Rios b|or@|@e|rm @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Jun 4 08:26:50 CEST 2020

Dear Dr. Wolfgang,

Thank you for the feedback. I was wondering why meta-analysts did not
exhibit standard errors instead of confidence intervals in graphs. I can
understand the importance of showing that CIs did not include zero, but
standard errors can be more informative when comparing subgroups of a
moderator. This is just a curiosity.

Best wishes,

Rafael.