[R-meta] Metafor rma.mv vs rma.uni & res not found

Tina Dudenhöffer t|n@@dudenhoe||er @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Jul 23 12:22:30 CEST 2020

Dear all,

I am having a strange issue. I have opened my R project after a few months again and the rma.mv function doesn’t seem to work anymore. I keep getting res1 not found. However, when I change it to rma.uni I get the same results as I had a few months ago when running everything with the rma.mv function. When I change it back to rma.mv it seems like nothing changes (no no output is created).

I have reinstalled the metaphor package and loaded the library again a few times but nothing really seems to work.

Do you have any other suggestions what I could check, update, re-install etc?

Many thanks and kind regards,
Tina