[R-meta] double arcsine transformation

Michael Dewey ||@t@ @end|ng |rom dewey@myzen@co@uk
Wed Jan 29 10:35:52 CET 2020

Dear James

I know this is not what you asked but are you sure you want to do
univariate analyses here? Although sensitivity and specificity are
independent within study in general they are not independent between
study. It may be that you have too few studies to do the bivariate
analysis of course.

Michael

On 29/01/2020 01:15, james meyer wrote:
> I am performing a univariate meta-analysis on sensitivity and specificity.   I
> fit the model in metafor and when trying to transform the double-arcsine I get
> the following error:
>
>   pes<-predict(pes.dat,transf.ipft.hm,targ=list(ni=dat$total))
> Error in predict.rma(pes.dat, transf.ipft.hm, targ = list(ni = dat$total)) :
>    Cannot specify new moderator values for models without moderators.
>
> Is this fixable or do you need more information.
>
> James C Meyer DVM DACVIM

Michael
http://www.dewey.myzen.co.uk/home.html