[R-meta] mismatch in outputs from meta-analysis and corresponding forest plot

Michael Dewey ||@t@ @end|ng |rom dewey@myzen@co@uk
Mon Feb 3 19:28:14 CET 2020

Dear Joao

Nobody is going to be able to understand your posts if you keep posting
in HTML as what we see is not what you sent. Please post in plain text.
I do not use gmail but I am told you can post in plain text from it.

Michael

--
Michael
http://www.dewey.myzen.co.uk/home.html