[R-meta] Putting pooled effects from different multilevel meta analyses into the same forest plot

Sun Dec 20 21:25:43 CET 2020

Please always cc the mailing list when replying.

You could use addpoly() to draw the polygons on top. Continuing with the example:

addpoly(c(coef(res.r), coef(res.n), coef(res)),
        c(vcov(res.r), vcov(res.n), vcov(res)),
        rows=3:1, efac=2, annotate=FALSE)