[R-meta] Funnel Plots for Multilevel Meta

Valeria Ivaniushina v@|v@n|u@h|n@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Dec 12 14:43:41 CET 2020

Dear Michael and Wolfgang.

at the end of Egger's regression / funnel plot thread, Wolfgang said: "To
what extent such a plot is indicative of publication bias / small study
effects is a different issue"

Could you please say more on this topic?
Particularly I am interested in this: is a plot with 8 effects informative?
Or a plot with less than 20 effects?

Best,
Valeria