[R-meta] Extracting residuals from rma.mv function

Tue Dec 8 15:20:02 CET 2020

I am not familiar with repeatability tests, so I cannot comment on that part.

However, if you use residuals for further analyses, you may want to account for differences in their standard errors and the fact that they are correlated. As decribed, you can get their standard errors via rstandard() and you can get their whole var-cov matrix with vcov(..., type="resid").