[R-meta] Extracting residuals from rma.mv function

Rafael Rios Moura b|or@|@e|rm @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Dec 8 13:45:05 CET 2020

 Dear Wolfgang,

Thank you for the reply. My idea is to obtain unbiased weighted outcomes to
test their repeatability in spatial and temporal replicates. I conducted
random-effects multilevel meta-analyses using rma.mv function (weighted by
the inverse of variance) controlling for phylogenetic relatedness. Then, I
extracted residuals using residuals(my model, type = "response") and used
the outcomes in the repeatability tests. Do you see any problem with this
approach?

All the best,

Rafael.

*Prof. Dr. Rafael Rios Moura*

*scientia amabilis *
Núcleo de Extensão e Pesquisa em Ecologia e Evolução (NEPEE)
Departamento de Ciência Biológicas
UEMG Ituiutaba

ORCID: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-7911-4734
Currículo Lattes: http://lattes.cnpq.br/4264357546465157