[R-meta] Conducting IPD meta-analysis [R]

Michael Dewey ||@t@ @end|ng |rom dewey@myzen@co@uk
Thu Dec 3 14:26:19 CET 2020

Dear Sam

There are more than 100 packages for meta-analysis listed in the
relevant CRAN Task View https://cran.r-project.org/view=MetaAnalysis

Without more details about what the output from your first stage is
likely to look like it is hard to recommend the best option but the two
general purpose packages which most people use are meta and metafor. The
authors of both of these monitor this list if you have detailed queries.

Michael

On 02/12/2020 19:13, Sam Meyler wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am aiming to undertake a ‘two-stage’ IPD meta-analysis using R and was
> wondering if you could recommend the most appropriate package to use?
>
> Thanks
>
> Sam

> Windows 10

Michael