[R-meta] 3-level meta with robust errors

James Pustejovsky jepu@to @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Dec 1 19:10:02 CET 2020

Valeria,

These are indeed perplexing results. Based on the information you've
provided, it's hard to say what could be going on. Could you provide
examples of the code you're using and the results of your analyses? Doing
so will help to identify potential problems or coding errors.

Kind Regards,
James