[R-meta] Correction for sample overlap in a meta-analysis of prevalence

Dr. Gerta Rücker ruecker @end|ng |rom |mb|@un|-|re|burg@de
Thu Aug 6 17:32:45 CEST 2020

Dear Thao,

Another Paper by Pedro Bom and Heiko Rachinger ("A Generalized-Weights
Solution to Sample Overlap in Meta-Analysis") will soon appear in
Research Synthesis Methods (early view). You may have a look at it when
it will be published.

Best,

Gerta