[R-meta] Correction for sample overlap in a meta-analysis of prevalence

Thao Tran th@obr@wn @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Aug 6 14:37:35 CEST 2020

Hi Wolfgang,
Thanks a lot for your clear response.
I totally agree that the information on the degree of overlapping is not
commonly reported.
I will take a look at the cluster-robust inference you mentioned.

Best,
Thao