[R-meta] HSROC hierarchical SROC model in R

CHAPPELL Francesca F@Ch@ppe|| @end|ng |rom ed@@c@uk
Tue Sep 17 10:22:08 CEST 2019

You can do something similar in R. This is not the Rutter & Gatsonis model, but it does allow for different thresholds and meta-regression.

I've not used this, but would be interested to hear how you get on if you do decide to have a go.

https://www.jstatsoft.org/article/view/v082c01

Francesca

-----Original Message-----
From: R-sig-meta-analysis [mailto:r-sig-meta-analysis-bounces using r-project.org] On Behalf Of James Meyer
Sent: 15 September 2019 13:04
To: r-sig-meta-analysis using r-project.org
Subject: [R-meta] HSROC hierarchical SROC model in R

I would like to use Rutter�s diagnostic test accuracy meta-analysis model since I have a number of studies with various thresholds as well as wanting to do meta-regression.    I was told there is a package in SAS to implement the model but we cant in R because the model is non-linear.  I this accurate?