[R-meta] Outliers in metafor package

Reza Norouzian rnorouz|@n @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Nov 22 20:57:37 CET 2019

Dear All,

I'm trying to locate my influential effect sizes in my data (fit via a
weighted *rma.uni* model). I'm particularly interested in the plot of the
weights. However, I was wondering what the dashed line indicated by the red
arrow represents, and how exactly the *turquoise-colored* points are
considered outliers in terms of the weights they have received?

Many, thanks
Reza
[image: image.png]

--
*Reza Norouzian*
Postdoctoral Research Associate | Lecturer