[R-meta] Forest plot with groups

Thu May 2 15:41:18 CEST 2019

Hi Sally,

You could use the same basic code, but then you would have to pull the necessary information from the objects returned by robumeta and and use the forest.default() and addpoly.default() functions.

From: Sally Olderbak [mailto:sally.olderbak using uni-ulm.de]
Sent: Thursday, 02 May, 2019 13:47
To: Viechtbauer, Wolfgang (SP); r-sig-meta-analysis using r-project.org
Subject: Re: [R-meta] Forest plot with groups

Dear Wolfgang,

Thank you for that link! I was not aware of that work.

However, since we have done all of the study analyses in Robumeta, I
would prefer to stick with that package if possible.

But I assume this means we will be limited with how we can present
forest plots, and cannot do grouping as I described below?

best, Sally