[R-meta] Forest plot with groups

Sally Olderbak @@||y@o|derb@k @end|ng |rom un|-u|m@de
Thu May 2 13:47:07 CEST 2019

Dear Wolfgang,

Thank you for that link! I was not aware of that work.

However, since we have done all of the study analyses in Robumeta, I
would prefer to stick with that package if possible.

But I assume this means we will be limited with how we can present
forest plots, and cannot do grouping as I described below?

best, Sally