[R-meta] model selection using the glmulti

shuai z@@_1994 @end|ng |rom 163@com
Sun Jun 2 04:41:37 CEST 2019

Dear Wolfgang,

The attachments were my raw data (shuai. csv), the code (shuai. txt), and my results/question/explain (suhai. docx).

I put my figures and table in the word, all in all, I don't know why these two methods led to different results, and I hope you can help me.

Thank you very much.

Yours, sincerely

Shuai