[R-meta] Metafor Fixed Effects giving I2- why?

Gerta Ruecker ruecker @end|ng |rom |mb|@un|-|re|burg@de
Tue Jul 30 16:39:35 CEST 2019

Thanks again - this is exactly what I wanted to know (and thought the
original post referred to).

Gerta

--

Dr. rer. nat. Gerta Rücker, Dipl.-Math.

Institute of Medical Biometry and Statistics,
Faculty of Medicine and Medical Center - University of Freiburg

Stefan-Meier-Str. 26, D-79104 Freiburg, Germany

Phone:    +49/761/203-6673
Fax:      +49/761/203-6680
Mail:     ruecker using imbi.uni-freiburg.de
Homepage: https://www.imbi.uni-freiburg.de/persons/ruecker/person_view